Manual Table Top Autoclave - Each
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating
Manual Table Top Autoclave
The Manual Table Top Autoclave is designed to compliment any healthcare facility. The bright new easy to use panel was designed with the operator in mind. Our 2340M autoclave will satisfy all of your sterilization needs without compromising on quality, safety or reliability.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- International certifications.
- Chamber Dimensions: 9" x 18"
- Chamber Volume: 5 gallons
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5"D x 20"W x 14.4"H
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 2 full and 2 half
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3"D x 6.7"W x 0.8"H
- No. of Trays: 3
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold: 27 Min/ Hot: 13 Min
- Voltage/Frequency: 120v - 50/60Hz
- Power/Current: 1400W/12A
- Autoclave Weight: 85 lb