McKesson Ultra Disposable Underpads - Heavy Absorbency
- Designed for bed or chair protection to absorb leakages, reduce odors and maintain dryness
- For patients unable to use body worn products
- Disposable and very cost effective fluff pad, non-woven top sheet; polyethylene backsheet
- Partial length, full width bed coverage
- Soft, resistant outer layer for maximum comfort
- Interior liner is soft to the touch and will not irritate skin
McKesson (Formerly StayDry) Ultra Underpads - Heavy Absorbency
McKesson Ultra Underpads are designed for patients unable to use body worn products due to skin irritation and infection or for bed, mattress, or chair protection in order to absorb leakages, reduce orders and maintain dryness. which are designed to cover mattresses in order to absorb leakages, reduce odors, and maintain dryness.
McKesson Ultra Underpads use 100% virgin fluff pulp, which provides far greater levels of absorption and retention than draw-sheets or wadding-filled pads. These sheet protectors are completely disposable and very cost-effective, unlike other incontinence products that require washing and are very expensive. The McKesson Ultra disposable underpads also offer the added benefit of a smooth side to help during patient transfer and repositioning.
Each ultra-breathable underpad features a quilted mat for enhanced fluid dispersion, helping to keep it from overflowing or seeping through. The interior liner of these disposable bed pads are soft to the touch, vented to keep cool, and non-irritating to the user’s skin. The outer barrier is soft and smooth, assisting you with repositioning and/or transferring your patients.
McKesson disposable underpads are available at different levels of protection, with Light Pads for light wetting and Regular for slightly more absorbency, and Ultra for the maximum absorbency.
|Manufacturer Number||UPHV3030, UPHV3036, UPHV3636|