Med Aire Plus Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System - Each
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Due to manufacturer's return policies, titanium wheelchairs, custom wheelchairs and other custom equipment may be returned to Allegro for repairs only - no refunds or exchanges can be made at any time.
- Great for improving circulation
- "Cell-on-Cell" Air Bladders for Power Outage Protection
- "Whisper Quiet" pump, safe and effective
- Pump and mattress combo
- 450lb weight capacity
Med Aire Plus Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System
36" x 80" x 8" - 450 lbs Capacity
The Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System is a complete mattress replacement set made for distributing pressure points helps alleviate bed sores and other discomforts associated with constant pressure on the skin.
- The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers.
- Mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode.
- Ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes and home care.
- Easy to replace individual bladders.
- 3-Air cells remain static to enhance patient comfort.
- LED and Audible alarm activate when pressure falls below 10 mmHg.
- Cell-on-Cell design prevents the patient from "Bottoming Out" in the event of a power failure.
- 8 – LPM (Liters per Minute) pump produces consistent air flow.
- Mattress has 20 air bladders, 9 with laser holes to achieve low air loss function helping to keep the patient cool and speed recovery.
- 8" cells are constructed with 60% Nylon/40% PU that is soft and lightweight.
- The zippered Poly/PU cover material is water resistant, vapor permeable and quilted.
- CPR valves provide fast deflation.