MEPILEX Border Self Adherent Foam Dressing
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- All-in-one foam dressing for pressure ulcers and other chronic and acute wounds
- Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing change
- Comes in a variety of size options
- Self-adherent soft silicone dressing
- Protects vulnerable skin
- Latex Free
- Minimal irritation to the skin
- Safetax Technology - Less Painful Wound Management
Mepilex® Border is an all-in-one foam dressing proven to minimize patient pain and trauma to the wound and surrounding skin. Mepilex Border has been designed to create an optimal healing environment for moderate to high exuding wounds such as pressure ulcers, leg and foot ulcers, traumatic wounds, and other secondary healing wounds.
Mepilex® Border effectively absorbs and retains exudate and maintains a moist wound environment. The Safetac® layer seals the wound edges, preventing the exudate from leaking onto the surrounding skin which minimizes the risk for maceration. The Safetac® layer ensures that the dressing can be changed without damaging the wound or surrounding skin or exposing the patient to additional pain.
Mepilex Border is proven to help prevent pressure ulcers when used in addition with the standard pressure ulcers prevention protocols.
- Safetac® technology minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes
- All-in-one dressing for chronic wounds such as pressure ulcers
- Helps to prevent pressure ulcers
- Offers a combination of excellent fluid handling capacity and retention for effective exudate management with less risk of maceration
When to use Mepilex Border
- For optimal exudate management – excellent fluid handling capacity and excellent retention of fluids
- For chronic wounds like pressure ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers
- To prevent pressure ulcers development
- To maintain a moist wound environment
|Manufacturer Number||295900, 295800-01, 295600-04|