Mercury Luxury Lift Chair Black | 100% Genuine Leather | Infinite Positions | Heat & Massage - Black
- Chaise Lounger
- Infinite Position - Full Recline
- Heat & Massage
- Adjustable tray and a cup holder
- High quality 100% genuine leather upholstery
- Medium/Short size rating
- 352 lbs. Weight Capacity
EZee Life Mercury Luxury Lift Chair | 100% Genuine Leather
Heat & Massage
AllegroMedical.com presents MERCURY INFINITE LUXURY LIFT CHAIR WITH HEAT & MASSAGE(2 MOTOR). The Mercury lift chair is an infinite position lift chair available in sand, brown and black genuine leather upholstery. While it comes fitted with rubber pads to prevent floor damage and provide stable positioning, the 4 supplied locking casters can be installed to ease repositioning the chair. Additionally, the Mercury comes equipped with heat & massage, an adjustable tray and a cup holder for user convenience.
With a Medium/Short size rating, this chair will accommodate people of average widths and shorter heights.
Suitable for heavier users 5' 3" to 6' tall (approximate based on average body proportions).
The Mercury lift chair is premier chair of the Planet line of quality lift chairs from EZee Life. It is a deluxe model that offers features that few other manufacturers can match. In addition to the features found on the other Planet lift chairs the Mercury also features a cup holder and adjustable tray to keep the items you need close at hand, heat and massage for comfort and genuine leather upholstery.
Dimensions & Weight
- 352 lbs (160 kg)
- Width:19.5” (49.5 cm)
- Depth: 19.1” (48.5 cm)
- Back Height: 26.9” (68.3 cm)
- Seat Height: 19.1” (48.5 cm)
- Overall Width: 28.9” (73.4 cm)
- Overall Depth: 69.8” (177.3 cm)
- Overall Height (down): 42.5” (108 cm)
- Overall Height (raised): 55” (139.7 cm))
Component Size (unpackaged):
- Base: 32” x 25” x 30.3” (81.3 x 63.5 x 76.8 cm)
- Back: 30.5” x 26” x 12.5” (31.8 x 66 x 77.5 cm
- Infinite position recline
- Genuine leather upholstery
- Heat and massage
- Adjustable tray
- Cup holder
- Four casters with 2 brake on the two back casters
- Lounger style that fully supports the legs (no gap between footrest and seat)
- Removable back for easy handling
- Easy to use hand control
- Maximum seat elevation with superb stability in full lift position
- Wide construction provides greater side to side stability
- Top steel base for durability and cross supports
- Engineered bushings and washers at pivot points provide quiet smooth operation and durability
- Direct drive activation synchronizes right and left sides for easy opening
- Low voltage motor, 24 volt, UL approved
- Battery backup
Infinite Position Explanation:
The Mercury lift chair incorporates 2 motors which allow for infinite positioning by the user for maximum comfort and function. An infinite position lift chair allows for total recline and independent function of the foot and back. The feet can be elevated without reclining the back, the back can be reclined without elevating the feet or the back can be partially reclined while the the feet are partially elevated. The options for positioning are infinite.
EZee Life™ warrants our Planet lift chair line to be free from material and workmanship problems as follows:
- Lifetime warranty on all Planet lift chair frames.
- First & Second years parts and labour.
- Third year – parts only.
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.
Your Lift Chair ships FREE STANDARD SHIPPING**. All chairs are delivered in a "knock-down" position meaning the back needs to be attached to the seat. STANDARD SHIPPING means your chair is brought to the curb. If you need assistance in bringing the chair inside the home or setting up, you should consider our 'White Glove' delivery service.
Do you or a loved one need assistance bringing the box inside or help with set-up?
Please note: White Glove Delivery adds an additional 7-10 business days to the total delivery time. It does not include the set-up of any accessories. Not available for Alaska or Hawaii. Room of choice means product is placed in room of choice to main and/or second level (up or down).
**Standard Free Shipping Disclaimer: This policy is for the 48 continental states. Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico require freight quotes prior to ordering, 800-861-3211.
Shipping Size (box size):
- Base box: 33” x 30” x 31.5” (84 x 76.2 x 80 cm)
- Back Box: 31.5” x 28.5” x15" (80 x 73 x 38 cm)