MIC Bolus Gastrostomy Feeding Tubes
Kimberly-Clark Professional MIC Bolus Gastrostomy Feeding Tube, 3 to 5mL Balloon, Silicone, Tapered Distal Tip
Kimberly-Clark MIC Bolus Gastrostomy Feeding Tube is utilized for patients who are on a bolus feeding regimen. It has medical grade silicone construction for visibility and drapability and inflatable silicone internal retention balloon. Features Secur-Lok external retention ring which is designed to allow air to circulate around the stoma site and reduce tube pressure 360 degree from the sides of the stoma wall.
- Medical grade silicone construction.
- Recessed distal tip at recommended fill volume.
- Inflatable silicone internal retention balloon.
- Secur-Lok external retention ring.
- Dual exit ports.
- Radiopaque stripe.
- Offers graduated centimeter markings for tube position verification.
- Available in 7 French sizes.
- FDA approved and CE marked.
|Manufacturer Number||0110-20, 11018|