Monark 915E Exercise Cycle
A stable, functional and compact bicycle for personal use and for exercise prescribed by the doctor in the home or at the physiotherapist. Best choice for warm up/training. Excellent choice for rehabilitation. You can follow your progress and the number of calories you burn. Two gauges are showing the energy consumption at 60 and 70 pedal revolutions per minute respectively.
- Width: 530 mm (21”) at handlebar 460 mm (18”) at support tubes
- Length: 870 mm (34”)
- Height: 750-1180 mm (29.5-46.5”) at handlebar 800-1090 mm (31.5-43”) at seat 650 mm (25.5”) without handlebar and seat
- Weight: 38 kg (83.5 lbs)
- Electronic Meter: electronic readouts of time, heart rate measured with telemetry type, speed, distance and pedal revolutions per minute.
- Heavy, well-balanced flywheel.
- Adjustable seat height.
- Adjustable handlebar.
- Handwheel for adjustment of brake power.
- Stable frame, solid steel tube.
- Powder painted.
- Wheels for easy transport.