Monoject Rigid Pack 6mL Luer Lock Syringes - Box of 50
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- 6 mL Syringe Only
- Luer Lock
- Latex Free
- Individually Packaged
Monoject Rigid Pack 6mL Luer Lock Syringes
AllegroMedical.com presents the Monoject 6mL Luer Lock Syringe. The Monoject Syringe is sterile, good for a single-use, individually packaged syringe without needle, contains a polypropylene barrel and plunger rod, is latex-free plunger tip, has a 2-piece polypropylene package, with graduated barrel markings.
- The syringe is extremely sterile and is safe from contamination and infections.
- Single-use syringe cannot be re-sterilized because the softpack packagine materials are impermeable so the gas cannot penetrate the package.
- Individually packaged syringe for doctors convenience and easy storage.
- Polypropylene barrel and plunger rod made with no PVC or DEHP.
- Latex-free plunger tip is safe and comfortable for all skin types.
- Easy-to-use 2-piece polypropylene package is beneficial to the caregiver or doctor.
- Graduated barrel markings are easy-to-read and allow for precise measurements.
- Rigid, autoclavable, polypropylene hardpack protects against accidental product contamination and provides particulate-free package.
- Permanent heat-etched graduations allows precise fluid measurements; graduations cannot be erased or altered.
- Multiple syringe tip designs allows for correct syringe selection based on procedural requirements.