No-Lift Turner - Patient Positioning Device - With Handygrips
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Flat dimensions: 58"L x 29"W
- Can handle patients up to 250 lbs
- Available with or without Handygrips
No-Lift Turner - Patient Transfer Device
Turning a resident can lead to staff back injuries and usually requires at least two staff members. The No-Lift Turner provides valuable assistance. The No-Lift Turner is a flat tube of fabric with a slippery interior surface. Simply position the patient on top of the tube just as you would a draw sheet. Now grab the reinforced edges of the top tube layer and pull it toward you. No lifting and less back strain! Once the No-Lift Turner is in position (placement generally requires two people), usually only one staff member is needed to move the side-lying resident onto his or her other side.
Since the No-Lift Turner eliminates draw sheet drag and shear, the resident's skin integrity is never compromised. Our research team has turned residents up to 250 lbs. Flat dimensions: 52"L x 29"W. Black. Machine wash. Air dry. Disinfectant-safe.
Here's How The No-Lift Turner Works:
- Position the patient on one side of the bed in a side-lying position.
- Install the TURNER like a draw sheet; the TURNER should run the width of the bed.
- Pull the reinforced straps toward your body. The resident rolls over and is moved to the bed's opposite side.
- No need to remove the TURNER from beneath the resident. When another turning is required, just repeat from the other side of the bed. (Note: If patient has highly sensitive skin, turner should be removed between uses.)