Soft consistency is easily molded onto hypersensitivity scars.
- Sold in kits that include one each Part A and Part B, (two 6 fl. oz. jars). Mixing spoon is included.
- Choose Soft Putty Elastomer™ for sensitive, curved areas. Use to soften and flatten hypertrophic scars.
- Knead equal parts of the green and white elastomers together and the resulting putty is ready to use. Softening emollients allow easy mixing.
- Cured putty provides great reproduction of detail and is strong and resilient.
- Sets up at room temperature in approximately four minutes.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Working Consistency:
- Soft putty can be readily kneaded with hands.
- Mix equal amounts.
- Softening emolients allow easy mixing.
- Recommended use:
- Curved areas-bands, face, fingers