Oasis Men's George Diabetic White/Gray Shoe
Oasis Men's George Diabetic White/Gray Shoe
AllegroMedical.com presents The Oasis Men's George Diabetic White/Gray Shoe. Our shoes have been designed with minimal internal seams to reduce the risk of chafing and maximize comfort. Our shoes are highly recommended for diabetics and most styles. Unparalleled in quality and comfort, Oasis shoes are designed to look as good as they feel, not to look orthopedic. Premium materials combined with unique constructions provide relief from myriad foot ailments. All Oasis shoes are extra-depth and include removable spacers to accommodate orthotics.
George is a fabric shoe with genuine suede and leather trims. It's cool and lightweight. The midsole is made of EPR foam for a resilient feel and excellent support. The outsole pads are slip-resistant rubber. The removable footbed is complemented by a removable spacer that can be customized or removed to allow extra space for an orthotic. A nylon and fiberglass composite shank completes the package.
- Extra-Depth accommodates Orthotics
- Fabric Upper is reinforced with suede trim
- Cushioned EPR Midsole for Support and Protection
Many of our shoes have an insole/midsole/outsole assembly featuring six elements working together as a system. Only Oasis offers all these elements together as a system.
- Strobel Construction – Our uppers are stitched to flexible innersoles rather than glued to a flat fiberboard layer. The innersole conforms precisely to Oasis’ anatomical last. The result is a shoe that fits better and has a more flexible forefoot. The flexibility of our innersole allows the foot to enjoy all the benefits of our unique cushioning system. (Only our X-tender models do not feature Strobel construction)
- Extra Forefoot Cushioning – In our men’s shoes with F.C.T. the strobel innersole covers a layer of shock-attenuating polymer gel. It is easy to provide shock absorption in the heel where the thicker midsole gives us more to work with, but in the thinner forefoot only Oasis offers this type of protection.
- Full-Length Shock-Absorbing Midsole – All our shoes have full-length compression-molded EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) or EPR (ethylene propylene rubber) midsoles. This provides cushioning for the entire foot. Some companies offer rubber “cup soles” which provide little or no cushioning.
- Foot Cradle Technology (FCT) – A thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) heel cup compliments the flexibility of our shoe’s forefoot by supporting and stabilizing the rear foot. Most of our men’s styles have F.C.T.
- Nylon Composite Shank – Composite shanks are state-of-the-art. Unlike steel shanks, composite shanks are molded together with the midsole. This means they are always positioned correctly, there are no sharp edges, protrusions, or uneven surfaces, and their shape varies according to shoe size (not “one size fits all”). The composite shank stiffens the midfoot but has been engineered to still allow for just the right amount of torsional flex. Steel shanks do not do this. Composite shanks also add less weight than steel shanks. All these characteristics combine to create a more comfortable walking shoe. All our extra-depth shoes and slippers have composite shanks.
- Abrasion-Resistant Outsole – The outsoles of our men’s extra-depth shoes are made of abrasion-resistant synthetic rubber. It provides excellent durability and grip on all surfaces. It has slightly flared sides to help stabilize the foot. A rounded heel strike area combined with extra “toe spring” creates a “rocker” effect which allows the foot to gently roll through the gait cycle. The entire perimeter of our outsole has a radiused edge making it more difficult to “catch an edge” thereby reducing the chance of tripping or stumbling.
|Brand Name||Oasis Footwear|
|Manufacturer Number||AM002WHTGRY100_W, AM002WHTGRY100XW, AM002WHTGRY105_M, AM002WHTGRY105_W, AM002WHTGRY105XW, AM002WHTGRY110_M, AM002WHTGRY110_W, AM002WHTGRY110XW, AM002WHTGRY115_M, AM002WHTGRY115_W, AM002WHTGRY115XW, AM002WHTGRY120_M, AM002WHTGRY120XW, AM002WHTGRY130_M, AM002WHTGRY130_W, AM002WHTGRY140_M, AM002WHTGRY140_W, AM002WHTGRY070_M, AM002WHTGRY070_W, AM002WHTGRY075_M, AM002WHTGRY075_W, AM002WHTGRY080_M, AM002WHTGRY080_W, AM002WHTGRY085_M, AM002WHTGRY085_W, AM002WHTGRY090_M, AM002WHTGRY090_W, AM002WHTGRY090XW, AM002WHTGRY095_M, AM002WHTGRY095_W, AM002WHTGRY095XW, AM002WHTGRY100_M|