Opsite Post OP Dressing - 10 x 4"
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- OpSite IV3000 film with a high MVTR
- Easy application system using a flexible carrier
- Low adherent absorbent dressing pad
- Fluid and bacterial barrier
Opsite Post OP Dressing
Opsite Post OP Dressing is a post-operative dressing combines the advantages of the highly permeable OpSite IV3000 film with an absorbent dressing pad to provide a superior dressing for wounds closed by primary intention, where a moist wound healing environment is unnecessary or even detrimental to healing.
Opsite Post OP Dressing Benefits:
- Waterproof: The OpSite Post-Op film is impermeable to water and body fluids, allowing the patient to shower without changing dressings.
- Bacterial Barrier: The OpSite Post-Op film provides a bacterial barrier, helping to reduce the risk of secondary infection.
- High MVTR: OpSite Post-Op has a unique molecular structure that 'switches on' in the presence of moisture, preventing accumulation of moisture underneath the dressing, which reduces bacterial growth and the risk of maceration.
- Transparent Film: The clear film allows the user to monitor the level of fluid and check for infection without removing the dressing, thus increasing wear time.
- Absorbent, Low-adherent Pad: The thick pad is highly absorbent, minimizing the number of dressing changes whilst protecting the wound from further injury. The low-adherent wound contact layer leaves the wound site clean and comfortable, reducing the pain when changing the dressing.
- Conformable: OpSite Post-Op is highly conformable, even over the most awkward body contours. Its extensibility does not restrict movement, ensuring that it is comfortable for the patient. The unique dressing carrier keeps the film firm, allowing easy application.
|Brand Name||Smith & Nephew|