Original People Feeder - An alternative to syringe feeding - Each
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- The caregiver can dispense food at any rate
- Easy disassembly for cleaning
- Home and institutional dishwasher safe
People Feeder is suitable for feeding thick soups or pureed food to people in bed or to people who have limited oral-motor abilities.
The caregiver can dispense food at any rate. A soft, silicone rubber feeding nozzle can be squeezed to control the flow of food into the patient’s mouth. The 5 1/2¨ (14 cm) nozzle holds one tablespoon. The 8 oz. (237 ml) food reservoir has a plunger that forces the food through a side port into the feeding nozzle. Clear plastic. Easy disassembly for cleaning. Home and institutional dishwasher safe.
This product is to be used only with soups or pureed food.
1. Pinch rubber nozzle with thumb and index finger.
2. Push the plunger down and move the food through the nozzle by squeezing the nozzle (refer to diagram below).
3. Continue to push the plunger and move the food through the nozzle until the nozzle is full. The nozzle holds one teaspoon of food.
4. Feed the person by squeezing the food out of the nozzle into the mouth.
Caution: Feeding by only pushing the plunger will result in difficulty using this product.
Caution: Make sure patient does not bite nozzle.
1. To thoroughly clean the nozzle, rub it in your hands while running water through it.
2. When boiling or sterilizing please separate all parts.
3. When sterilizing, please use temperatures lower than 248o F (120o C) for no more than 10 minutes.