Paradigm Revel™ Insulin Pump
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Rate of Change Alerting - Get notified when your glucose levels change quickly for times both day and night.
- Low and High Level Alerting - Set as many as 8 thresholds to meet your monitoring and insulin delivery needs.
- REAL-Time Trend Graphs - 3, 6, 12 and 24 hour graphing give you an easy to see picture of your varying glucose levels.
Medtronic Minimed Paradigm RevelInsulin Pump
Enhanced CGM Features
Now with the MiniMed Paradigm® Revel™ System, our second generation integrated system, we've reached a whole new level of therapy management. When you purchase the optional MiniLink® Transmitter and glucose sensors, you will have access to enhanced CGM features that only the Paradigm Revel System offers.
Predictive Alerts: Predictive Alerts can be set to warn you up to 30 minutes before your low or high glucose limits are reached. According to a recent internal study, the use of predictive alerts improved hypoglycemic event detection by 36% compared to the low glucose alert alone1-3
- Rate of Change Alerts - Notify you when your glucose levels are changing rapidly for different times of day or night
- Low and High Alerts - Allow you to set 8 different thresholds to meet your needs
- REAL-Time Trend Graphs - 3, 6, 12 and 24 hour graphs give you a clear picture of your glucose levels over time
The Bolus Wizard® Calculator - Put down your abacus and let the The Bolus Wizard do the math for you. The system simplifies insulin doses, reduces math errors, and uses an "active insulin curve" to determine the the amount of active insulin left in your body to help prevent "insulin stacking"
Precision Insulin Delivery - Deliver multiple basal rates as low as 0.025 units/hour, and set up insulin-to-carbohydrate ratios as low as 1 to 1 to match your insulin needs to respond to changes in activity levels, stress, illness, or other events
Missed Meal Bolus Reminder - If you tend to forget to take insulin for your meal, you can set a missed meal bolus reminder to help you avoid hyperglycemia after meals
|Manufacturer Number||MMT-523NAL, MMT-723NAH, MMT-723NAP|