PETROMETER Primary & Extremity Total Range of Motions Meter
- Measures horizontal “body and extremity” R.O.M. movements.
- Can be applied to all range of motion sites of the body and extremities in the weight bearing or neutral position
- Transometers - To measure transverse rotational planes
- Inclinometers - To measure vertical and horizontal directions in R.O.M. testing
- Wristband and Headband for cervical and extremity testing with “hands free” for stabilization
- Great for X-Ray Analysis with built-in protractor and millimeter scale
- 2 meter set features two “dual directional” meters
- Featured in ROM seminars across the country
- 4 meters in one system
- Hundreds less than instruments of comparable quality
For use with:
Write Your Own Review
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!