PolyMem WIC Cavity Wound Filler - 3 x 3" - Box of 10
- Perforated for easy separation
- Cuts easily into any size or shape
- Especially for cavity wounds
- Fills dead space, keeps wound bed clean and moist
- Will not fragment or adhere to wound bed
- Quickly absorbs and holds up to 10 times weight
PolyWic Wound Filler - 3 x 3"
PolyMem WIC Wound Filler (aka PolyWic) is formulated especially for cavity wounds exhibiting copious amounts of exudate, Wic will expand within the wound cavity to fill dead space, keeping the wound bed clean and moisturized while absorbing excess fluid.
Wic Wound Filler has the same unique formulation as PolyMem, however, the membrane is thicker and the semi-permeable thin film backing on PolyMem is not required on Wic. It may be cut to size with sterile scissors or easily separated at the perforations. Wic will not fragment or adhere to the wound bed and its extra absorbent capacity increases time between dressing changes, helping you manage moderate to heavily exudating wounds associated with pressure ulcers (Stage III-IV), vascular ulcers, diabetic foot and leg ulcers, and acute wounds.