Pouchkins Pediatric Drainable Ostomy Bag - Box of 10
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Integrated closure
- Integral gas filter
- Rustle-free odor-barrier film
- SoftFlex skin barrier formulated for gentleness
Pouchkins Pediatric Drainable Ostomy Bag
The Pouchkins Pediatric Drainable Ostomy Bag provides superior skin care for child's sensitive skin with SoftFlex skin barrier and is sized for a child. Pouchkins Pediatric Drainable Pouch incorporates ComfortWear panels that provide a soft, cloth-like covering between the pouch and the skin. Comfort is achieved by Pouchkins Pediatric Pouches flexibility as it molds to the body's contours allowing the user to have greater freedom of movement.
Product Features of the Pouchkins Pediatric Drainable Ostomy Pouch:
- Barrier Opening - up to 2" (50mm)
- Pouch Color - Ultra-Clear
- HCPCS Code - A5061
- SoftFlex Skin Barrier - SoftFlex is a thin and highly flexible hydrocolloid skin barrier that provides gentle adherence to skin. It is designed for more frequently removed pouches like closed one-piece pouches or when the skin is very fragile (e.g. elderly ostomates). SoftFlex is mildly resistant to breakdown and is best used for low water content discharge (e.g. colostomies).
- No Starter Hole - Ability to place opening where needed anywhere within available cutting surface.
- Integral Gas Filter - Hollister's patented gas filter deodorizes and vents gas from within a pouch. It passes gas through a specially designed device consisting of activated carbon.
- Odor Barrier Rustle-Free Pouch - Multi layers of odor barrier film protect against noise and rustling.
- Cut-to-Fit - Allows the user to cut the skin barrier opening to the size and shape of the stoma.
- Without Tape Border - Alternative for those who may be sensitive to tape.
- Integrated Closure - The integrated closure is located at the tail of the pouch. There is no more need to use a pouch clamp since there are plastic fasteners attached to the tail of the pouch to ensure security when locked into place. Roll the tail of the pouch three times in the same direction, press and feel the seal.
- ComfortWear Panel on Body Side - A nonwoven plastic material that separates the pouch film from the skin.
Pouchkins Ostomy Bag
|Pouch type:||1 piece open/drainable system|