Pouchkins Pediatric Urostomy Bag - Urostomy Pouch 1(1/2)" Cut-to-fit - Box of 10 - Box of 10
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- No-flowback valves keep urine away from skin
- Secure soft drain valve
- Specially sized for children
- Strong four-layer construction
Pouchkins Pediatric Urostomy Bag
The Pouchkins Pediatric Urostomy Bag provides superior skin care for child's sensitive skin with SoftFlex skin barrier and is sized for a child. Pouchkins Pediatric Urostomy Pouch incorporates ComfortWear panels that provide a soft, cloth-like covering between the pouch and the skin. Provides better skin care with the no-flowback valves that keeps urine away from the skin as well as confidence in the security of the soft drain valve. Pouchkins Pediatric Urostomy Pouch also provides confidence with the rustle-free odor-barrier and rustle-free film which is secured in the strong, four-layer construction.
Product Features of the Pouchkins Pediatric Urostomy Pouch:
- Barrier Opening - Maximum of 1-1/2" (38mm)
- Pouch Color - Transparent
- HCPCS Code - A5071
- SoftFlex Skin Barrier - SoftFlex is a thin and highly flexible hydrocolloid skin barrier that provides gentle adherence to skin. It is designed for more frequently removed pouches like closed one-piece pouches or when the skin is very fragile (e.g. elderly ostomates). SoftFlex is mildly resistant to breakdown and is best used for low water content discharge (e.g. colostomies).
- Odor Barrier Rustle-Free Pouch - Multi layers of odor barrier film protect against noise and rustling.
- Anti-Reflux Valve - One way valves integral to the construction of a pouch that prevent reflux back toward the stoma.
- Recommended for Post Operative Use - Product has features that would be most appropriate for post-operative care.
- Cut-to-Fit - Allows the user to cut the skin barrier opening to the size and shape of the stoma.
- Adjustable Drain Valve - This specially designed valve permits control over the flow without getting fingers wet. It has a wide bore opening designed to pass mucous plugs if present in the urine.
- Recommended for Home Use - Product has features that would be most appropriate for home care.
- ComfortWear Panel on Body Side - A nonwoven plastic material that separates the pouch film from the skin.
- Bathing/Swimming Allowable - Product can be worn while bathing or swimming without affecting its performance.
Pouchkins Urostomy Bag
|Pouch type:||1 piece open/drainable system|