Premier Pre-cut Drainable Ostomy Bag with Convex Flextend Skin Barrier
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Lock'n Roll™ closure system
- Flextend™ extended wear skin barrier
- 12" rustle-free pouch
- Can be worn while bathing or swimming
- Integral Convexity for stomas that are flush, recessed or retracted
Premier™ Pre-Cut Drainable Osotmy Bag with Convex Flextend™ Skin Barrier
- Integrated closure system provides security you can feel as the plastic fasteners lock into place.
- Easy to Close -- Simply roll it three times in the same direction, press from the middle out and feel the seal. Simple for all drainable pouch users including those with vision and dexterity problems.
- Easy to Empty -- Lightly pinch the sides of the leak-proof outlet for easy control of content flow. Firm reinforcing strips shut as soon as you stop pinching. Simple to control the content flow from the pouch.
- Easy to Clean -- Simply clean the inside of the pouch tail by rinsing with water and wiping clean with a tissue.
- Several sizes available
- 6 Pre-Cut sizes to choose from
- 2 Cut-To-Fit sizes to choose from
- All pouches are 12" long
- Flextend (extended wear) Skin Barrier
- Flextend is an extended wear, synthetic skin barrier, which is designed to be the most resistant to discharge. Do not use Skin Gel Wipes (7917) or other brands of skin preps with Flextend skin barriers.
- Integrated Closure
- The integrated closure is located at the tail of the pouch. There is no more need to use a pouch clamp since there are plastic fasteners attached to the tail of the pouch to ensure security when locked into place. Roll the tail of the pouch three times in the same direction, press and feel the seal.
- Controlled Draining
- When the pouch is full, simply pinch the sides of the leak-proof outlet for easy control of content flow. The firm reinforcing strips allow the pouch to shut as soon as you stop pinching the sides of the outlet.
- Pre-Sized Skin Barrier Stoma Opening
- The skin barrier is supplied with an opening that allows the user to apply it without any preparation.
- ComfortWear Pouch Panel on Both Sides
- A fabric type material that is comfortable against the skin. ComfortWear panels are attached to both sides of the pouch.
- Odor Barrier Rustle-Free Pouch
- Multi layers of odor barrier film protect against noise and rustling.
- Bathing/Swimming Allowable
- Product can be worn while bathing or swimming without affecting its performance.
- Extended Wear Skin Barrier
- Our most durable skin barrier; helps prevent erosion.
- Plastic Fasteners
- Lock 'n Roll pouches contain state-of-the-art plastic fasteners that lock into place when they are squeezed together. You can Feel the Seal, which ensures the closure is secure. There are 2,580 plastic fasteners on every pouch. There is no fabric or hook-and-loop fastener(s) to absorb the pouch contents so it makes cleaning easy.
- Integral Convexity
- Skin barriers with integral convexity are indicated for stomas that are flush, recessed or retracted. These skin barriers are either pre-sized or cut-to-fit.
- With Tape Border
- Tape borders provide additional security to the attachment of the one-piece pouch or two-piece skin barrier to the skin.
- Beige Pouch
- For those who wish to wear a pouch without the contents being visible.
- Recommended for Home Use
- Product has features that would be most appropriate for home care.
Extended wear skin barrier with porous tape. Rustle-free pouch with comfort panel. Lock'n Roll™ closure. 12" pouch.
Hollister Ostomy Bags
|Pouch type:||1 piece / Open system|
|Best Use:||Colostomy / Ileostomy|
|Brand Name||Premier Pouches|
|Manufacturer Number||8594, 8593, 8595, 8592, 8590, 8591|