Primapore Nonadherant Dressing, 11.75"X4"
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Soft breathable cover
- Highly absorbent pad
- Low allergy adhesive
- Conformable pad and cover
Primapore Adhesive Dressing
Primapore dressings combine an absorbent pad with a soft and conformable fixative layer for the simple and effective management of sutured wounds.
To dress post-operative wounds, minor cuts, abrasions, lacerations and puncture sites where a water-resistant dressing, which aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination, is required. May be used as a secondary dressing over gels, ointments and other primary dressings.
Benefits of Primapore Adhesive Dressing
- Highly absorbent and low-adherent pad: The polyester wound contact layer enables the passage of blood or exudate into the highly absorbent pad while maintaining a good healing environment and minimal pain on dressing removal.
- Safe and secure fixation: The low allergy acrylic adhesive is evenly spread onto the non-woven backing surface providing a safe and secure dressing fixation over the wound site.
- Soft and conformable: Ensures patient comfort and conformability to all wound sites (even the more difficult areas like shoulders and axillae).
- Ease of use: The protector paper, which is slit across the width of the dressing, enables quick application without the risk of touching the absorbent pad or adhesive area with fingers or forceps. The easily opened packaging facilitates aseptic dressing technique.
- Patient comfort: The thick pad minimizes fluid strike-through and helps to protect the wound from trauma.
|Brand Name||Smith & Nephew|