3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressing with Non-Adherent Pad - 3-1/2" x 4"
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Convenient all-in-one sterile dressing
- Breathable film creates waterproof barrier
- Prevents bacteria and contaminants from entering the site
- Conforms to body contours, providing comfort
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressing with Non-Adherent Pad
Dressing Size: 3-1/2” x 4” – Pad Size: 1-3/4” x 2-3/8”
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressing with Absorbent Pad is a composite dressing that is a sterile, waterproof bacterial barrier which consists of a non-adherent absorbent pad bonded to a larger thin film transparent dressing.
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressings with the unique "picture frame" delivery system, make it quick and easy to achieve a precise, secure placement of the dressing every time.
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressing Benefits:
- Convenient, all-in-one sterile dressing reduces application time.
- Waterproof bacterial barrier which allows patients to shower and protects the site from outside contaminants.
- Breathable film allows skin to function normally with good exchange of moisture vapor and oxygen.
- Provides moist wound environment to enhance healing and lessen pain.
- Unique, non-adherent pad won't stick to the wound, allowing normal wound healing processes to occur with less pain and trauma.
- Conformable dressing is easier to apply, and stretches with the skin to promote longer wear time.
- Hypoallergenic adhesive.
- Full range of sizes is available to fit every application.
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressing Applications:
- Dressings for wounds, to protect skin, and for use over I.V. catheters and other intravascular and percutaneous devices
- Primary Dressing Applications:
- Post-surgical dressing to protect clean, closed wounds
- Fragile, at-risk skin
- Light-to-moderately draining wounds
- Superficial and partial-thickness wounds
- Acute wounds such as cuts, burns, abrasions and lacerations
- Chronic wounds
- To secure or cover devices I.V. catheter sites (peripheral and central lines)
- Secondary dressing applications:
- Over hydrogels, alginates and gauze
- Dressing Size: 3-1/2” x 4”
- Pad Size: 1-3/4” x 2-3/8”
- Pad is white in color
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressing Specifications:
|Manufacturer Number||3582, 3584, 3586|