Bed Warmer MAX Comfort - Deluxe
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
The Bed Warmer provides soothing warmth and is the perfect solution for poor circulation or cold feet.
- 18 X 36-inch size is perfect for one side of a bed or across the bottom of a bed to keep feet warm!
- Three temperature settings ensure comfort on even the coldest nights.
- The switch will automatically turn off the Bed Warmer after eight hours
- Extra-long 10.5-foot cord enables the Bed Warmer to be at the foot of the bed, the switch near the hands, and the plug to reach the wall outlet.
- Off-season storage bag included
- Model 458 (Replace Model 358)
Battle Creeks Bed Warmer is made to help those with circulation problems, achy feet, and legs, or restless leg syndrome. It also ends arguments about whether the bed is too hot or too cold! The Battle Creek Bed Warmer is the perfect addition to your bed on cold nights, and the answer to chronic cold feet all year long. Heat rises to warm specifically the legs and feet, rather than the whole bed.
Fits well under a sheet on the mattress pad, so you can position warmth exactly where it feels best. Costs less to operate than an electric blanket.
- 1) The Bed Warmer slips under the mattress cover.
- 2) Soothing, heat rises, offering relief - even to those with poor circulation.
Diabetes, Peripheral Artery Disease, arthritis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Reynaud's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, and many other problems can benefit from the soothing warmth of a Battle Creek BedWarmer. Placed under the bottom sheet, the gentle heat rises to give you cozy warmth right where you need it, for just pennies a day. Sleep more soundly to wake rested and rejuvenated in the morning.
|Brand Name||Battle Creek|