Monoject™ 1 mL Insulin Syringe, Detachable Needle, 27 G x 1/2" - Box of 100
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- 1 cc/ml Syringe
- 25 g x 5/8“ Needle
- Rigid Pack
1 cc/ml Syringe with 25 x 5/8 Needle - Rigid Pack
AllegroMedical.com presents the Monoject™ 1 mL Insulin Syringe, Detachable Needle, 25 G x 5/8". MONOJECT RigidPack Syringe features a 1 cc/ml, Sterile, single-use, individually packaged syringe with detachable 25 gauge x 5/8" long needle. Made of polypropylene, the barrel has bold graduated markings and the plunger rod has a latex-free plunger tip that is silicone lubricated resulting in precise and effortless movement.
Features and Benefits of the MONOJECT™ Rigid Pack Syringe:
- Clear, non-glare barrel construction and bolder heat-etched scale allow for precise medication measurement and easier visualization of flashback. Graduations can not be erased or altered.
- No PVC or DEHP. Barrel and plunger are made from polypropylene.
- Latex Free. The plunger tip is made from latex free synthetic rubber. Silicone lubricant makes the tip self-sealing, provides precise movement and is virtually effortless.
- Cannula is laser-welded and is epoxy bonded to the hub which assures cannula integrity and greater compatibility with chemotherapeutic drugs and other specialized drugs.
- Hub is translucent and color coded to allow monitoring of flashback and provides easy identification of needle gauge.
- Multiple syringe tip designs allows for correct syringe selection based on procedural requirements.
- Syringe Only, Syringe with detachable Needle, and Syringe with fixed Needle combinations are available.
- Syringes with needles feature a precision ground, anti-coring, tri-beveled needle point which produces a consistently sharp needle for more comfortable injections.
- New and improved silicone needle lubricant reduces needle shaft drag providing virtually pain-free injections.
- New syringe tip caps included on each syringe provide complete protection from contamination of sterile fluid pathway.
- 1 cc/ml MONOJECT™ Syringe
- Polypropylene barrel with bold graduated markings
- Ultra-Comfort electro-polished stainless steel needle
- Detachable Needle Size: 25 gauge x 5/8" long
- Dosage: 100 Units
- Polypropylene flat top plunger rod
- Latex-free plunger tip
- Low dead space
- Rigid Pack Individually packaged
- Sold in boxes of 100 each
|Needle Gauge||27 G|