Stax Finger Splint - Beige - Size 1-7
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Use for protection of the DIP joint and nail beds
- Made of perforated, translucent semi-hard plastic - latex free
- Available in 7 sizes, also available in Sampler Kit
Stax Finger Splint
Stax Finger Splints help protect fingertips and nail beds during injuries. Made of perforated, beige or clear semi-hard plastic. Latex free. Supports the DIP joint in neutral position to help correct mallet deformity. Splint can be trimmed with heavy duty scissors for the most comfortable fit.
- Size 1 - (5 cm) sold 1 ea.
- Size 2 - (5.5 cm) sold 1 ea.
- Size 3 - (5.8 cm) sold 1 ea.
- Size 4 - (6.1 cm) sold 1 ea.
- Size 5 - (6.3 cm) sold 1 ea.
- Size 5.5 - (6.8 cm) sold 1 ea.
- Size 6 - (7.3 cm) sold 1 ea.
- Size 7 - (8.4 cm) sold 1 ea.
Sampler Kit Case Of 30 - Includes The Following Sizes and Quantity:
QTY 5 - Sizes: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
QTY 2 - Sizes: 5.5 and 6
QTY 1 - Sizes: 7
|Manufacturer Number||NC15771-10, 10702, NC15771-30, NC15771-40, NC15771-50, NC15771-55, NC15771-60, NC15771-70, 10020|