NRG® Professional Hot Stone Massage Stone Heater - 18 Quarts
Whether you are looking to incorporate hot stone massage into your spa or looking to upgrade your current equipment, the NRG Professional Hot Stone Massage Heater is an inexpensive and essential tool designed to be a key part of your hot stone massage protocol. Therapeutic hot stone treatments have been growing in popularity and are used for massage and spa treatments as well as pedicures. These hot basalt stones are used to help clients relax and ease tense muscles and damaged soft tissue throughout the body. This stainless-steel heater pan quickly warms stones to a typical operating range (125 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit) and keeps them at the perfect temperature for safe placement on the skin. The easy-to-use dial on the front of the heater allows for fine tuning the temperature setting.
• Professional quality equipment for heating massage stones.
• Submerges the stones in hot water to keep them at the ideal temperature for client use.
• Maintains a constant temperature so your hot massage stones are always ready for use.
• Body of the heater is made of stainless steel that is easy to clean and resistant to rust.
• Easy turn knob on the front of the equipment for easy pre-heating and fine tuning the temperature to exactly what you need.
• Available in 6-quart and 18-quart sizes.
Hot stone massage therapy promotes deep muscle relaxation through the placement of smooth, water-heated stones at key points on the body. The direct heat from the stones relaxes muscles, allowing the massage therapist to go deeper into the tissue and enhances the effectiveness of the deep tissue massage. Hot stone treatment also improves circulation and blood flow within the body, reduces pain and discomfort during the massage, alleviates stress, enhances mental clarity, and regulates symptoms associated with painful chronic conditions such as arthritis.
In general, it is recommended to have one layer of stones covering the bottom with no more than 2 layers and water about 1 to 3 inches above the stones. As stone sizes vary, this is an estimate only. Number and size of stones will be determined based on massage treatment desired.