RCF® Ross Carbohydrate Free Soy Formula Base With Iron 13 oz. Cans
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Only Available for purchase by healthcare providers/facilities for treating patients in an institutional setting while under the care of a licensed healthcare professional.
RCF® Ross Carbohydrate Free Soy Formula Base With Iron is excellent use for people who are unable to tolerate the type or amount of carbohydrate in milk or infant formulas; or seizure disorders requiring a ketogenic diet.
This soy formula is carbohydrate-free to allow physician to prescribe type and amount of carbohydrate (that can be tolerated) with the assurance that other nutrient needs will be met. Contains soy protein isolate to avoid symptoms of cow's-milk-protein allergy or sensitivity.
- Ross Carbohydrate-Free Soy Formula Base w/Iron is the only commercial formula available for seizure management in infants.
- 1.8 mg of iron (as ferrous sulfate) per 100 Cal if carbohydrate is added to make a 20 Cal/fl oz feeding.
- L-carnitine (3 mg/100 mL) and taurine (12 mg/100 mL) (Concentrated Liquid).
Ingredients:87.2% Water, 4.5% soy protein isolate, 2.8% high-oleic safflower oil, 2.1% coconut oil, 2.1% soy oil; Less than 1% of: calcium phosphate, potassium citrate, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, sodium chloride, L-methionine, ascorbic acid, choline chloride, carrageenan, taurine, ferrous sulfate, m-inositol, zinc sulfate, L-carnitine, niacinamide, alpha-tocopheryl acetate, calcium pantothenate, cupric sulfate, thiamine chloride hydrochloride, vitamin A palmitate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, beta-carotene, folic acid, potassium iodide, phylloquinone, biotin, sodium selenate, vitamin D3 and cyanocobalamin.
* (U) Pareve Contains no dairy ingredients. Manufactured on dairy equipment.
Directions: Prepare by adding water and other ingredients as directed by physician before feeding. Use only under the supervision of a physician.
Warnings::Avoid serious burns. Never use a microwave oven to prepare or warm formula.
|Brand Name||Abbott Nutrition|
|Manufacturer Number||10802600, 10802601|