Restore Extra Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing 4 x 4"
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
1-800-861-3211 or Contact Us online.
- Assess the wound without removing the dressing
- Reduces chance of skin tears
- Smooth surface and conformability
- Cost effective
Restore Extra Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing - 4 x 4"
Restore Extra Thin Dressing give the ability for care givers to assess the wound without removing the dressing because the dressing is translucent. Restore Extra Thin Dressing reduces chance of skin tears due to friction on high risk skin sites due to its smooth surface and conformability. It is cost effective and the dressing can be used as a primary dressing where there is minimal exudate or secondary dressing.
- Occlusive: Made with a material that does not allow water vapor to pass through it.
- Film Backing: Thin, flexible, plastic material that covers the dressing.
- Moisture Vapor Permeable: A material that allows moisture vapor, e.g. perspiration to pass through it but liquid cannot pass through it.
- Indicated for Partial Thickness Wounds: Dressing can be used for a wound that has penetrated the epidermis and into the dermis.
- Odor Barrier: A material that contains odor.
- Self Adhesive: The dressing has properties that allows it to adhere to dry skin initially and to wet or dry skin after initial application.
- Sterile Packaging: Product is sealed in a package that maintains an environment in which no living organisms exist.
- Absorbs Light Exudate: Dressing absorbs a small amount of fluid coming from the wound.
- FlexWear Skin Barrier: Flexwear is a cross-linked hydrocolloid skin barrier that provides aggressive adherence to the skin. It is designed to be durable in the presence of corrosive fluids.
- Bacterial and Viral Barrier: A material that is occlusive and does not allows bacteria to pass through.
- Split Release Liner: Provides a way to expose the surface of the dressing in order to apply it to the wound without touching or contaminating it.
- Translucent: A material that allows visualization of the wound.
- Wound Measuring Guide: A clear plastic template that is supplied in each dressing's package that enables the size and shape of the wound to be measured and documented.