Restore Hydrocolloid Dressing with Foam Backing - 4 x 4"
- Requires fewer dressing changes
- Improves wound healing/ patient outcomes
- Effectively manages wounds
- Prevents periwound skin maceration
Restore Hydrocolloid Dressing with Foam Backing
4 x 4"
Restore Hydrocolloid Dressing with Foam Backing reduces nursing time by requiring fewer dressing changes due to its high absorption/fluid handling capacity. Restore Hydrocolloid Dressing with Foam Backing improves wound healing/patient outcomes with its unique cross-linked polymer formulation that extends wear times. Restore Hydrocolloid Dressing with Foam Backing effectively manages moderately exuding partial thickness wounds while preventing periwound skin maceration.
- Occlusive: Made with a material that does not allow water vapor to pass through it.
- Cushion Fit Foam Backing: An occlusive closed-cell plastic that covers the dressing and does not allow external contaminants to go through it.
- Bacterial and Viral Barrier: A material that is occlusive and does not allows bacteria to pass through.
- Odor Barrier: A material that contains odor.
- Wound Measuring Guide: A clear plastic template that is supplied in each dressing's package that enables the size and shape of the wound to be measured and documented.
- Absorbs Moderate to Heavy Exudate: Dressing absorbs a moderate to heavy amout of fluid coming from the wound.
- FlexWear Skin Barrier: Flexwear is a cross-linked hydrocolloid skin barrier that provides aggressive adherence to the skin. It is designed to be durable in the presence of corrosive fluids.
- Indicated for Partial Thickness Wounds: Dressing can be used for a wound that has penetrated the epidermis and into the dermis.
- Self Adhesive: The dressing has properties that allows it to adhere to dry skin initially and to wet or dry skin after initial application.
- Sterile Packaging: Product is sealed in a package that maintains an environment in which no living organisms exist.