Restore Plus Conformable/Tapered Edge Dressing - 6" x 6"
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Superior absorption and fluid handling capacity
- Ideal for difficult to manage areas
- Tapered edge technology
- Minimizes edge "roll up"
Restore Plus Conformable/Tapered Edge Dressing
6 x 6"
Restore Plus Conformable/Tapered Edge Dressings are unique conformable dressings ideal for difficult to manage areas such as the coccyx, heel and elbow. The tapered edge technology minimizes edge "roll up" extending wear time and lowering treatment cost. Restore Plus Conformable/Tapered Edge Dressings have superior absorption and fluid handling capacity helps reduce dressing changes, thereby decreasing nursing time.
- Occlusive: Made with a material that does not allow water vapor to pass through it.
- Film Backing: Thin, flexible, plastic material that covers the dressing.
- Tapered Edges: A tapered wound dressing is thin at the edges and thicker in the center. Because of its thin edges, tape is not required and the wound dressing is more flexible and conformable.
- Bacterial and Viral Barrier: A material that is occlusive and does not allows bacteria to pass through.
- Split Release Liner: Provides a way to expose the surface of the dressing in order to apply it to the wound without touching or contaminating it.
- Translucent: A material that allows visualization of the wound.
- Wound Measuring Guide: A clear plastic template that is supplied in each dressing's package that enables the size and shape of the wound to be measured and documented.
- Absorbs Light to Moderate Exudate: Dressing absorbs a light to moderate amount of fluid coming from the wound.
- Flextend Skin Barrier: Flextend is a cross-linked hydrocolloid skin barrier that provides aggressive adherence to the skin. It is designed to be highly durable and absorbent in the presence of copious amounts of corrosive fluids.
- Moisture Vapor Permeable: A material that allows moisture vapor, e.g. perspiration to pass through it but liquid cannot pass through it.
- Indicated for Full Thickness Wounds: Dressing can be used for a wound that has penetrated the epidermis, the dermis and into or through the subcutaneous tissue
- Odor Barrier: A material that contains odor.
- Self Adhesive: The dressing has properties that allows it to adhere to dry skin initially and to wet or dry skin after initial application.
- Sterile Packaging: Product is sealed in a package that maintains an environment in which no living organisms exist.