Roho Hybrid Elite Single Compartment Cushion - 16" w x 21" d x 4" h
Roho Hybrid Elite Single Compartment Cushion
AllegroMedical.com presents The Roho Hybrid Elite Single Compartment Cushion. The ROHO® Hybrid Elite® Single Compartment Cushion (Hybrid Elite Single Compartment Cushion) is a wheelchair support surface with a contoured foam base; combined with a ROHO DRY FLOATATION® air filled, adjustable, cellular design cushion insert, designed to conform to an individual’s seated shape in the pelvic loading area. The Hybrid Elite Single Compartment Cushion is recommended for individuals who weigh 500 lbs. (225 kg)* or less and who may require skin/soft tissue protection and/or positioning while seated. The Hybrid Elite must be used with the supplied cover.
ROHO, Inc. recommends that a clinician such as a doctor or therapist experienced in seating and positioning be consulted to determine if the Hybrid Elite Single Compartment Cushion is appropriate for the individual's particular seating needs.
If you are using a wheelchair with a sling seat, ROHO, Inc. recommends the use of the ROHO Planar Solid Seat Insert or a solid seat platform in conjunction with your wheelchair cushion for best positioning results. Cushion must be properly sized to individual.
The Hybrid Elite Single Compartment Cushion is recommended for seated Individuals who may:
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury)
- Be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- Have normal or impaired sensation
- Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1in./2.5cm
- Require increased stability
- Require lower extremity alignment
- Adjustable to shape and weight in the pelvic loading area
- Adjustable to changes in individual’s position in the pelvic loading area over time
- Hydrostatic distribution of load across the pelvic loading area
- Provides up to approximately 2.75in/7cm of immersion
- Adds little weight to entire mobility system
- Air cushion insert can be easily cleaned and disinfected
- Cover is machine washable and can be disinfected
- Foam base may be wiped with damp cloth
- Neoprene cushion insert can be patched or repaired to extend use
- Contoured foam base and cushion insert are fluid resistant
- 24-Month Limited Warranty
Hit Play For More Information!