Self-Cath Closed System Kit - Olive Tip Coude w/Guide Stripe - 16 Fr. - Olive Tip Coude
- Guide Stripe allows for monitoring catheter tip during insertion
- Designed to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections (UTI's)
- Protective sleeve provides contact free usage
- 100% Silicone - latex free
Self-Cath Closed System w/Insertion Supplies
Olive Tip Coude Intermittent Catheter with Guide Stripe - 16 Fr.
The Coloplast Self-Cath Closed System Kit is a latex-fee unisex system that provides a method for safe, simple catherterization designed to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections. It includes 100% latex-free Coloplast Self-Cath catheter. The new EasyOff tear tab makes it easy to use, even for patients with limited dexterity.
Self-Cath Closed System Kit Contains:
- Straight Tip prelubricated 16 Fr. Catheter
- 1100 cc seamless collection bag
- Povidone-Iodine swabsticks
- Instructions for use
Self-Cath Closed System Features:
- Only Available in size 16 Fr.
- Ready-to-use catheter system
- For sterile intermittent catherization
- Introducer tip to reduce urinary tract infections
- Hydrophilic micro-bead lubricant reducing friction and risk of urinary tract infections
- Protective sleeve that provides for contact free usage
- Extension sleeve that reduces the need for transfers
- Guide Stripe - which allows for monitoring of catheter tip position during insertion
Coloplast, a leading global health care company, recently acquired Coloplast's Urology business. We believe these businesses are better together.
Coloplast was founded by a nurse in 1957 in Denmark, Coloplast's reputation for innovation has been built by working closely with health care professionals and end customers to develop new products. We value input and are eager to maintain a regular and meaningful dialogue to continue our heritage of innovation and service.
The high-performance urology products formerly manufactured and distributed by Coloplast will continue to have the same superior quality, and are now manufactured and distributed by Coloplast. Coloplast provides the widest range of urology solutions and services. Rest assured that your preferred urology products and services will continue to be available from Coloplast.