Sween Cream Moisturizing Body Cream, Coloplast - 12 oz jar
- Effective, soothing preparation for use on red, sore or irritated skin
- Absorbs quickly into the skin and will not interfere with the adhesion of tape
Sween Cream by Coloplast/Sween
12 oz Jar
Sween Cream with natural vitamins A and D, is an effective, soothing preparation for use on red, sore or irritated skin. Sween Cream's four non-occlusive moisturizers and natural vitamins A&D, immediately help restore dry, fragile skin that's at risk for cracking, especially around heels and elbows. Sween Cream's non-occlusive formula absorbs quickly into the skin and will not interfere with the adhesion of tape or ostomy appliances.
- Cracked and flaky dry skin
- Red skin due to minor burns
- Radiation/chemotherapy skin reactions
- Peri-wound skin
- Perineal Erythema
- Surgical incisions - reduces itching and pulling discomfort
- Relieves itching under tape
- Any reddended skin
- Apply Sween Cream to the affected areas and rub it in thoroughly. Apply as often as necessary.
- If using Sween Cream for diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse the diaper area and allow it to dry. Use with each diaper change, especially at bedtime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Wash your hands immediately after using Sween Cream, unless your hands are a part of the treated area.
- If you miss taking a dose of Sween Cream for 1 or more days, there is no cause for concern. If your doctor recommended that you use it, try to remember your dose every day.
Use Sween Cream as directed by your doctor
|Manufacturer Number||7069, 7066, 7067, S7068|