Teeter EZ-UP Inversion and Chin Up System - Each
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Easy to reach handles assist the user when moving into and out of the inverted position.
- Quick-disconnect locking brackets: secures the Rack to the doorframe, but can be easily removed. Locking bracket installed with screws (included) on the door frame.
- The hooks and calf loops are made of 40% glass nylon alloy, creating a stronger product.
- Great for building abs, core, quads and hamstrings
- Attaches to wooden door frames
- 250 lb weight capacity
EZ-Up™ Inversion & Chin-Up Rack System offers a full body stretch and is a great tool for inverted exercises (like crunches, sit-ups, and squats ). In fact, full range inverted sit-ups are ten times tougher than horizontal sit-ups, with minimal load on the back. The EZ-Up™ is also a Chin-Up Rack for improving upper body functional strength. Designed for the fit and flexible user, the EZ-Up™ Inversion & Chin-Up Rack System provides a safe and convenient method of full inversion. The dual bar system is designed for easier mounting and dismounting, and it allows you to hang free from the door frame for maximum range of motion.
This system comes complete with the EZ-Up™ Inversion & Chin-Up Rack and EZ-Up™ Gravity Boots.
Made of a light but durable shell over thick foam liners, EZ-Up™ Gravity Boots comfortably surround each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles for a customized fit. An ideal solution to elevate your comfort while inverted, Teeter Gravity Boots offer flexible, forgiving support assisted by optional calf loops that place a slight bend in the knees to help eliminate uncomfortable loads on the knees and feet.
FDA Registered – registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. Indicated for: Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature Due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome.
Inversion Alternative – This portable solution is great for those without space for an inversion table or those who need full inversion on-the-go.
EZ-UP Inversion System Specifications:
- Assembled Size: Fits doorframes from 28 in. – 36 in.
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs (113 kgs)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Includes all items shown below (inversion rack and gravity boots)
|Brand Name||Teeter Hang Ups|