Treatment Table - Electric Hi-Low, 5-Section with Bar Activated Switch - Treatment Table - Electric Hi-Low, 27 X 76 X (24-33)", 5-Section, Casters
Treatment Table - Electric Hi-Low, 5-Section, Casters
AllegroMedical.com presents The Treatment Table. Electric hi-low tables have radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components. Footswitch control. Electric hi-low table with footswitch control. Non-skid adjustable glides. Top Section: Five Piece, Width: 27" x Length: 76". Head Section: Three Section 15" x 13" Raises 45 Degrees. Lowers 90 Degrees.
Top Section: Five Piece
Head Section: Three Section
15" x 13" Raises 45 Degrees. Lowers 90 Degrees.
Center Section: 22" x 27" Raises 30 degrees and has a Spring Loaded Lock that must be released before the section will raise.
Foot Section: 39" x 27" Raises 73 degrees.
Armrest: 12-1/2" x 5-1/2"
Capacity (lbs): 400
Heavy duty steel tube Hi Lo control allows adjustment of the table height while keeping both hands on the patient and both feet on the floor. The control is designed to allow easy access from anywhere around the table without disrupting the treatment.
All AM-BA Series Treatment Tables share these features:
- Minimum Height : 18”
- Maximum Height : 37”
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3® bacterial protection.
- 1½" Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- 4 Caster Base with 4” Total Lock ball bearing casters
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).