ULTEC Pro Alginate Hydrocolloid Dressing - 4" x 4"
- Provide wound healing environment
- Alginate formulation provides greater absorbency
- Thin profile helps conformability
- Convenient packaging
ULTEC Pro Alginate Hydrocolloid Dressing
4" x 4"
ULTEC Pro Alginate Hydrocolloid Dressings are sterile wound dressings designed to use on light to moderately exudating wounds. These dressings provide an optimal moist wound healing environment. The alginate formulation provides greater absorbency to help reduce dressing changes. A thin profile helps improve product conformability.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Thin profile
- Reinforced integrity
- Original alginate formulation
- Convenient Packaging
Allows for better conformability, reduces chance for "roll-up" and reduces chance of melt-down into wound site
Helps reduce dressing change frequency
Provides greater absorbency resulting in fewer dressing changes
Maintains optimal moist wound healing environment and provides effective barrier against bacteria and fluid
Opens easily for excellent sterile presentation. Bordered edge allows for easy one handed application
- Stage I- IV Pressure Ulcers
- Dermal Ulcers
- Donor Sites
- Second Degree Burns
- Superficial Wounds
- Wounds with depth into muscle, tendon or bone
- Infected wounds, heavily draining wounds
- Wounds with active vasculitis; e.g. Lupus, cryoglobulinemia or peri-arteritis nodosa
Product Specifics and Packaging:
- Dressing Size: 4" x 4"
- Packaged 1 dressing per sealed pouch
- Single (1 each) Pouch
- Case of 50 Pouches