Wheelchair K1 - 16" X 16" Swing Away Foot Rests
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Wheelchair K1 Swing-Away Footrests
AllegroMedical.com presents The Wheelchair K1 Swing-Away Footrests offered from Roscoe Medical, Inc. Standard features include an attractive, silver vein powder-coated steel frame in a slide-tube style, while supporting patient weights up to 250 pounds and comes with swing-away footrests. The Roscoe K1-Lite Wheelchair has other features including comfortable padded nylon upholstery, a chart pocket on the backrest and removable desk length or fixed full-length arms.
- Single axle positioning. Easy-to-clean, comfortable nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Padded and upholstered armrests come standard.
- Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience.
- Includes tool-free swing-away footrests or elevating legrests with composite footplates.
- 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters.
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks.
|Brand Name||Roscoe Medical|