Wound Drainage Collector - 3 3/4" - Medium, Non-Sterile
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Protects periwound skin
- Exclusive cross-linked skin barrier
- Easy to use & cost effective
Wound Drainage Collector
3 3/4" - Medium
The Wound Drainage Collector protects periwound skin with exclusive cross-linked skin barrier that absorbs exudate and adheres/conforms to body contours. The Wound Drainage Collector keeps patients dry and comfortable by collecting exudate, eliminating odor and conforming to the wound site. The Wound Drainage Collector is easy to use and cost effective; just cut the skin barrier to fit the exact wound size/shape and they stay in-situ up to 7 days.
- Occlusive: Made with a material that does not allow water vapor to pass through it.
- FlexWear Skin Barrier: Flexwear is a cross-linked hydrocolloid skin barrier that provides aggressive adherence to the skin. It is designed to be durable in the presence of corrosive fluids.
- Odor Barrier: A material that contains odor.
- Self Adhesive: The dressing has properties that allows it to adhere to dry skin initially and to wet or dry skin after initial application.
- Cut-to-Fit: A dressing that can be cut to the shape and size of the wound site.
- Film Backing: Thin, flexible, plastic material that covers the dressing.
- Bacterial and Viral Barrier: A material that is occlusive and does not allows bacteria to pass through.
- Translucent: A material that allows visualization of the wound.
- Drain Valve: A valve that allows exudate or fluids from the wound to be drained.