Multi-Tech 8500 Air Purifier-
- Most effective Air Purifier protection against dust & allergens
- Effectively traps charged particles & pollutants like a magnet
- Low Energy Usage even with continuous use
- Quiet Operation ensuring peace and quiet while running, even with its powerful fan
Multi-Tech 8500 Air Purifier
Allegromedical presents the Multi-Tech 8500 Air Purifier
The Multi-Tech 8500 Air Purifier combines 6 proven air-cleaning technologies into one unit. Effectively Removes: dust, allergens, mold, micro-organisms, cigarette smoke, odors, chemicals, bacteria and much more, thanks to the combination of several air-cleaning technologies.Six Proven Air-Cleaning Technologies:
- True, Cleanable HEPA Filter for the most effective protection against dust & allergens. The Multi-Tech 8500 uses a Professional-Grade HEPA filter, which is made with ultra-fibrous and ultra-absorbent HEPA material, which is more effective than the typical True HEPA filter. It collects more and maintains a high level of effectiveness for a longer period of time. HEPA filters are recommended by the Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. Centers of Disease Control.
- Germicidal UV Lamp to destroy micro-organisms such as germs, viruses, bacteria and fungi (such as mold toxins). Recommended by U.S. Centers of Disease Control and the Air Institute of Respiratory Education. Also disinfects the micro-organisms that are trapped in the HEPA filter.
- Activated Carbon Filter for chemicals, gases odors and cigarette smoke. The most absorbent filter material known to man. Recommended by the Centers of Disease Control, the Dept. of Health and Human Services and the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health.
- Ionizer which disperses negative ions to seek out and remove particles & bacteria from the air. Proven by government studies to be effective, and to enhance performance of filters.
- Photocatalyst Oxidation Filter which effectively reduces chemicals, bacteria and odors. Found to be highly effective in tests commissioned by the U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Cleanable Pre-Filter for larger particles, prolonging the life and enhancing the performance of the other filters. Pre-filters are recommended by the Dept. of Homeland Security.
Other Important Benefits:
- Low Replacement Costs. Even with 6 purification stages, the Multi-Tech 8500 replacement costs are quite low. The HEPA/Carbon combination filter will usually last about 12 months, and costs only $36 to replace. The long-lasting UV lamp will last about 3-and-a-half years before needing to be replaced, at a cost of only $19. The photocatalytic filter does not require replacement.
- Large Coverage Area. Covers up to 500 square feet.
- Strong Air Flow (135 Cubic Feet per Minute - cfm). Increases air filtration capacity by maximizing the number of air exchanges every hour.
- Extremely Quiet Operation. Despite the power it packs, the fan runs smoothly and quietly. In "Auto" mode, it will automatically adjust to the quieter fan settings when the pollution level is low, producing the lowest amount of sound necessary.
- Low Energy Usage, using a mere 55 watts of power (on the high setting).
- Voltage: 100-120 VAC, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 55 Watts (Highest Fan Setting)
- UV Wavelength: 254 nm (germicidal wavelength)
- UV Lamp Life: 3.5 years if run continuously (or more if not run continuously)
- Sound Level (dB): Low (30), Medium (40), High (50)
- Air Volume: 135cfm (Highest Fan Setting)
- HEPA Filter Removal Rate: 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Dimensions (in): 16.75 x 15.5 x 5.75
- Weight (lbs): 10
- Applicable Area: Up to 500 sq. ft.
Multi-Tech 8500 Air Purifier Specifications:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Multi-Tech 8500 Air Purifier
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 016 586121 01
Mfg Part Number(s): Multi-Tech 8500
Scrip Part Number(s): 016 586121 01
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.