PulmoNeb LT Compressor Nebulizer Systems-
Pulmoneb Lt Compressor Nebulizer Systems
AllegroMedical.com presents The Pulmoneb Lt Compressor Nebulizer Systems offered from Devilbiss Health Care. When it comes to low-cost, high-performance compressor nebulizer systems, the PulmoNeb® LT Compressor Nebulizer System fits the bill. This affordable yet advanced system was developed to provide superior clinical results. The PulmoNeb® LT exceeds market standards and delivers superior performance making the PulmoNeb® LT one of the best values on the market. Intuitively designed, this system is easy for new and young patients alike to operate. Its profile is sleek, compact, and lightweight. In addition, integrated wire guides eliminate contact with moving parts and ball bearing connecting rod design further enhances the system's reliability.
- Maximum compressor pressure 35 psig Compressor free air flow 12-2/3 lpm
- One-piece MicroPore® Filter is readily accessible and has six-month life.
- Small footprint and lightweight design make it easy to store and take along.
- Darker body color maintains its appearance after a prolonged period of use.
- Ball bearing connecting rod design equips the unit for years of dependable performance.
- Internal wire guides eliminate interference with moving parts for increasing reliability.
- Top-of unit connector facilitates easy attachment/removal of tubing.
- Tested to at least 1,000 hours of life.
- Five-year limited warranty.
- Includes free instructional DVD.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
PulmoNeb LT Compressor Nebulizer Systems
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 095 572944 01, 095 572944 02
Mfg Part Number(s): 3655LT, 3655LTR
Scrip Part Number(s): 095 572944 01, 095 572944 02
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.