DH Offloading Post-Op Shoe-
Average Customer Rating(9 ratings)
- Reduces shear forces and eliminates peak pressure points
- Independent Shock Absorbing Hex-Plug
- Designed to accommodate bulky dressings
- Removable toe piece aids in site inspections
- Accommodates left or right foot
DH Offloading Post-Op Shoe
The DH Offloading Post-Op Shoe is the perfect solution for effective offloading of diabetic foot ulcers and other plantar wound conditions. It provides optimal offloading utilizing our patented post-op shoe and active offloading insole. This shoe can be an excellent alternative to post-op style shoes with static pads (wool, felt, foam, etc.). It accommodates the ambulatory and compliant patient for short-term treatment (1 to 4 months).
- Optimal offloading utilizing our patented active offloading insole.
- Reduces shear forces and eliminates peak pressure points.
- Independent Shock Absorbing Hex-Plugs are easily removed from the area of the wound. Edges can be trimmed for a more precise fit.
- Patented removable toe piece aides in wound accessibility for daily wound site inspection.
- Designed to accommodate bulky dressings.
- Designed to accommodate either the left or the right foot.
- Supported post-op shoe with semi-rigid rocker bottom outsole.
- Small - Mens Shoe: 4 - 6 / Womens Shoe: 6.5 - 8.5
- Medium - Mens Shoe: 6.5 - 8.5 / Womens Shoe: 9 - 11
- Large - Mens Shoe: 9 - 11 / Womens Shoe: 12+
- X Large - Mens Shoe: 11.5 - 14 / Womens Shoe: 13+
DH Offloading Post-Op Shoe is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
DH Offloading Post-Op Shoe
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Is this good to use as a post op shoe too?
Asked on Oct 16, 2015 2:22:10 PM by teresa from florida
2 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 722 0071 02, 722 0071 04, 722 0071 03
Mfg Part Number(s): 13423000, 13433000, 13413000
Scrip Part Number(s): 722 0071 03, 722 0071 04, 722 0071 02
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.