Ca-Rezz NoRisc® Skin Cream
Average Customer Rating(19 ratings)
- Moisturizes, heals and creates antimicrobial barrier
- Enriched with vitamins A, D, E and aloe vera
- Scientifically formulated with triclosan and nonoyxnonl-9
Ca-Rezz Cream is a non-greasy antimicrobial cream specially formulated to protect and soothe skin irritated by diaper rash, psoriasis, minor burns, chafing and itching; ideal for use by anyone with extremely dry skin. Also apply to pressure sensitive areas.
- Antimicrobial - Reduces infectious microorganisms that can cause painful rashes, bed sores and decubitis ulcers
- Help to eliminate germs for up to 2 hours. Protect skin against infection and odor between usages
- Enriched with Vitamin A,D & E. Reduces swelling while stimulating tissue regeneration and healing
- Non-greasy. Easy to apply. Leaves skin, clothing and bed linen clean and fresh
- pH Balanced - Kind to sensitive skin
- Leaves skin healthy, soft and silky smooth adding comfort and protection
Ca-Rezz NoRisc® Skin Cream is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Ca-Rezz NoRisc® Skin Cream
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
is it ok to apply the ca rezz cream on my face? would this cream help to reduce acne as well?
Asked on Apr 24, 2012 11:40:09 PM by nina from el monte, California
2 people had the same question
I don't think Ca Rezz would help reduce acne. It's a great moisturizer and softens the skin beautifully if applied 2x a day.
Answered on Jun 28, 2013 10:27:36 PM by Linda from Villa Park
2 people found this helpful
Helpful | Report
Part Number(s): 068 5010, 068 5011, 068 5012, 068 6046
Mfg Part Number(s): 11309, 11409
Scrip Part Number(s): 068 5012, 068 5010, 068 5011, 068 6046
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.