Elta Creme - The Melting Moisturizer - Jar 16 oz- Case of 12
Average Customer Rating(14 ratings)
- Deeply penetrating, melts on contact
- Helps heal 1st and 2nd degree burns and sunburns
- Great for diabetics
- Stops drying and cracking skin
- Lubricates skin and loosens non-viable tissue
- Ointment, no sticky residue
- 12+ hours effectiveness
- Sensitivity free
- Will not affect garments
Elta Swiss Skin Creme
16 oz Jar
ELTA CREME provides the highest level of concentrated protection and hydration for problem skin areas. Elta Creme melts on contact, penetrating the skin to help damaged and dry skin retain its natural moisture and heal. Elta delivers twelve hours or more of superior moisturizing power and will not irritate the most sensitive skin. Use daily on any skin area requiring the highest level of moisturizing protection.
Elta Creme is Non-comedogenic, dermatology tested, fragrance-free, & contains no preservatives
Elta Creme is the leading product in hospital burn centers, radiation oncology and for diabetic dry skin conditions. This includes legs and feet, but not between the toes. Clinical studies have demonstrated it is safe for all skin types, non-comedogenic, sensitivity and fragrance-free, latex-free and contains no preservatives.
Elta Creme Features:
- Burns: 1st and 2nd degree burns as well as sunburns, healing grafts and donor sites, scar massage, under compression garments.
- Dry Skin Associated with Diabetes: Helps stop drying and cracking skin.
- Radiation Oncology: Helps soothe tender areas resulting from radiation therapy.
- Wound Care: Lubricates skin, loosens non-viable tissue, protects peri-wound area, and under zinc compression boots & compression therapy.
- Night Cream: Safe around the eyes for removing waterproof makeup and for treating eye dermatitis.
- Medication Side Effects: Relieves irritation, redness and flaking caused by some medicaitons, including Retin-A and Accutane treatment.
Elta Creme Ingredients: Petrolatum, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, PVP Eicosene and Copolymer.
Directions: Apply small amount at any time to risk area, but should ideally be applied after washing or hydrating and at bedtime, to trap in maximum moisture. Apply twice daily, as needed, and allow Elta Creme to soak into skin.
Indications: Dry, Irritated Skin Heals symptoms of dry, irritated and inflexible skin, including:
- Cracked hands & feet
- Burns & sunburn
- Eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis
- Shaving irritation on face or legs
- Chronic dry skin on diabetics, renal patients, etc.
How To Apply Elta Creme: For best results, moisten skin first or apply after shower or bath when skin is moist. Elta® does not evaporate like moisturizers that are primarily water, so a little goes a long way. If skin feels "greasy" a minute or two after application, more was applied than skin can absorb. Remove excess with a tissue and use less next time.
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
Elta Creme - The Melting Moisturizer - Jar 16 oz is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Elta Creme - The Melting Moisturizer - Jar 16 oz
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Does Elta Creme contain lanolin? It seems to make my skin itch, and I am allergic to lanolin.
Asked on Dec 18, 2015 12:07:50 PM by Marilyn from Birmingham, AL, USA
0 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 068 0326
Mfg Part Number(s): 03210
Scrip Part Number(s): 068 0326
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.