We employ the latest 128-bit encryption technology in all areas of the site which require you to provide your personal or account information. These include online ordering, insurance forms, and most contest forms. This is done to protect you from unauthorized use of the information you are sending to our server. To make sure you have the latest security features on your browser, download and install the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome.
We respect your privacy.
Rest assured, Allegro will never sell your email address to 3rd party marketing organizations. This is true whether your email address is submitted through sweepstakes forms, free sample programs, customer surveys, online account creation, or place an online or phone order. In addition, your email address will never be sold to 3rd party marketing organizations if it is collected through confidential medical or insurance records.
We use, not abuse, cookies.
Important Message to All Our Customers effective August 3, 2010
PRIVACY NOTICE Version 1.2 - August 3, 2010
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security, nonpublic, personal information our customers or representatives of our customers share with us. "Nonpublic, personal information," for example, would include such information as your name, address, telephone number, social security number, date of birth, Website usage either online or on applications and other forms, and medical information. We will maintain safeguards, physical and electronic, to protect that information. We will conduct our business in a manner that keeps personal customer information secure.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the
minimum we require to deliver superior service and to administer our business.
We collect personal information about customers from the following sources:
- From your inquiries to Allegro via phone, facsimile, Email, mail courier, or our Website;
- From your transactions with us, our web-affiliates or others; and
- From your transactions with non-affiliated third parties.
- It is our policy that only authorized Allegro Medical employees who need to know your personal information will access and use it. Allegro Medical may contact you regarding fund solicitation, sales, or product deliveries. Allegro Medical workers who violate our Privacy Policies are subject to the disciplinary process.
- From time to time, we may provide your name, address and telephone number (not your e-mail address) to reputable companies whose products or services you may find of interest. If you do not want us to disclose this information to these companies, please call 1-800-861-3211 or write to us at: Allegro Enterprises, Inc., 360 Veterans Pkwy, Suite 115 Bolingbrook, IL 60440. Please be sure to include your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, and phone number to ensure we can process your request. We will process your request promptly. Please be aware that you may receive another contact before your name removal takes effect. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
- Whenever we retain other organizations to provide support services on behalf of Allegro Medical, we will require them to protect customers' personal information.
- All unsolicited suggestions, ideas, information or other submissions that are disclosed or communicated to Allegro Medical through the web site or via email shall become and remain the exclusive property of Allegro Medical.
- To help us keep your customer information up-to-date and accurate, please contact Allegro Medical if there is any change in your personal information.
- When necessary, we will review and revise our Privacy Policies to protect customer information.