3M Steri-Drape - 15" x 15" - Ophthalmic Surgical Drape with Aperture- Box of 10
- Clear polyethylene plastic
- Includes aperture area adhesive for secure placement
- Creates a fluid barrier
- Accommodates a variety of procedures
3M Ophthalmic Surgical Drape with Aperture
Size: 15" x 15" -
With adhesive around aperture
3M™ Ophthalmic Steri-Drape™ is a drape with aperture and is generally used for ophthalmic procedures. The drape that is made from clear polyethylene plastic with a matte finish and includes adhesive around the aperturep for secure adhesion.
3M™ Steri-Drape™ is available in a variety of sizes with different design features to meet the needs and surgery requirements of surgeons worldwide.
- Reliable adhesive stays secure to help provide a sterile field.
- Adhesive film isolates the surgical site from lid margins, eyelashes and eyebrow to help reduce the risk of surgical site contamination.
- Drapes can be used for a variety of procedures.
- Drapes remove easily helping to decrease procedure and cleanup time.
- Aperture drapes have adjustable apertures that allow for custom fitting to each patient, helping to decrease inventory and cost of drapes.
- For use in all types of cataract, extraocular, intraocular and refractive procedures.
- Isolating lid margins and eyelashes from the surgical site.
- Draping off surgical site for minor office procedures.
Product Specifics and Packaging
- Drape Size: 15" x 15"
- Peel-tape adhesive area: 3-7/8" x 4-7/8"
- Circle aperture size: 2-3/8"
- Drape is transparent
- Packaged in pouch containing 1 drape
- Box of 10 Pouches
- Case of 4 Boxes ( 40 drapes total)
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
3M Steri-Drape - 15" x 15" - Ophthalmic Surgical Drape with Aperture
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 752 0026
Mfg Part Number(s): 1020
Scrip Part Number(s): 752 0026
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.