Monoject Hypodermic Needles with Aluminum Hub - 25g x 2"- Box of 100
Average Customer Rating(1 ratings)
- Surgical grade stainless steel
- Color-coded needle sheath
- Latex Free
Hypodermic Needles with Aluminum Hub - 25g x 2" (A) Bevel Red
Hypodermic needles with aluminum hub has a color coded, two piece rigid pack sheath with a tamper evident heat stake that is coupled with a precision aluminum hub for increased stability during needle use. Needles are made of surgical grade stainless steel and are coated with a special grade silicone for lubrication. The combination of silicone and the sharpness of the point reduces both the force needed to penetrate and “drag” on insertion and withdrawal thus reducing discomfort to the patient.
- Ultra-sharp, tri-beveled, anti-coring, stainless steel needle. Produces a consistently sharp needle for more comfortable injections.
- Aluminum Luer lock hub. Provides very secure fit; needle can be manipulated with less chance of breakage compared to epoxy design.
- Color-coded needle sheath. Allows for easy identification of needle gauge.
- Rigid, autoclavable, polypropylene hardpack:Protects against accidental product contamination; provides particulate-free package; autoclavability allows convenient use in hospital-prepared surgical packs.
- Heat stake; cap-to-sheath seal:Provides visible and audible tamper evidence; guarantees sterility before use; assures end user confidence.
- Easy-grip design:Easy, safe opening package.
*What are the different bevel types available?
Regular (A) Bevel for intramuscular and subcutaneous injections Ultrasmooth Bevel for subcutaneous injections (permanent needle only) Intradermal (Intermediate) Bevel for intradermal injections; skin testing Short (B) Bevel for intravenous or intrarterial applications and nerve blocks
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Monoject Hypodermic Needles with Aluminum Hub - 25g x 2"
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Do you have this needle available in a 3 and 1/2 inch length?
Asked on Mar 4, 2013 12:00:54 PM by Lawless from memorial medical center
7 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 096 0077
Mfg Part Number(s): 8881200441
Scrip Part Number(s): 096 0077
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.