Monoject™ 1 mL Insulin Syringe, Detachable Needle, 27 G x 1/2"- Box of 100
Average Customer Rating(1 ratings)
- 1 cc/ml Syringe
- 27 g x 1/2“ Needle
1 cc/ml Tuberculin Syringe with 27 x 1/2 Needle
AllegroMedical.com presents the Monoject™ 1 mL Insulin Syringe, Detachable Needle, 27 G x 1/2". MONOJECT™ Tuberculin Syringe features a 1 cc/ml, Sterile, single-use, individually packaged syringe with detachable 27 gauge x 1/2" long needle. Made of polypropylene, the barrel has bold graduated markings and the plunger rod has a latex-free plunger tip that is silicone lubricated resulting in precise and effortless movement.Features and Benefits of the MONOJECT Tuberculin Syringe
- Clear, non-glare barrel construction and bolder heat-etched scale allow for precise medication measurement and easier visualization of flashback. Graduations can not be erased or altered.
- No PVC or DEHP. Barrel and plunger are made from polypropylene.
- Latex Free. The plunger tip is made from latex free synthetic rubber. Silicone lubricant makes the tip self-sealing, provides precise movement and is virtually effortless.
- Cannula is laser-welded and is epoxy bonded to the hub which assures cannula integrity and greater compatibility with chemotherapeutic drugs and other specialized drugs.
- Hub is translucent and color coded to allow monitoring of flashback and provides easy identification of needle gauge.
- Multiple syringe tip designs allows for correct syringe selection based on procedural requirements.
- One step peel-away package facilitates quick and easy opening for aseptic handling.
- Convenient, individually packaged inner cartons are ready to ship for distributors and make it easy for clinicians to dispense the contents.
- Brilliant color-coded needle gauge stripe on package provides easy gauge size identification.
- Syringe Only, Syringe with detachable Needle, and Syringe with fixed Needle combinations are available.
- Syringes with needles feature a precision ground, anti-coring, tri-beveled needle point which produces a consistently sharp needle for more comfortable injections.
- New and improved silicone needle lubricant reduces needle shaft drag providing virtually pain-free injections.
- New syringe tip caps included on each syringe provide complete protection from contamination of sterile fluid pathway.
- 1 cc/ml MONOJECT™ Syringe
- Polypropylene barrel with bold graduated markings
- Ultra-Comfort electro-polished stainless steel needle
- Detachable Needle Size: 27 gauge x 1/2" long - Yellow
- Polypropylene flat top plunger rod
- Latex-free plunger tip
- Low dead space
- Individually packaged
- Sold in boxes of 100 each
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Monoject™ 1 mL Insulin Syringe, Detachable Needle, 27 G x 1/2"
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
How much for 29ga long syringes, without the extra safety contraption, delivery? Thank you, -Justin Richardson
Asked on Jan 13, 2015 11:02:52 AM by Justin Richardson from 76707
1 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 096 0195
Mfg Part Number(s): 8881501368
Scrip Part Number(s): 096 0195
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.