Ultralight Transport Chair - 19" wide seat-
Average Customer Rating(6 ratings)
- Lightest transport chair of its kind - weighs 14.8 lbs. without footrests
- Breathable nylon upholstery with 19" seat width
- Backside of chair contains multiple use pockets
- Fold-down back and desk length arms - CARRY BAG #500135 available
Ultralight Transport Chair
Medline's Ultralight Transport Chair is the lightest chair of its kind. A total weight of less than 15 pounds will make lifting this transport chair an effortless joy for the care provider. Available in red, blue, black, or silver frame, this transporter will handle 300 lb weight capacity. It is upholstered with breathable nylon with a 19" seat width and the quick release fold-down back allows the chair to fit compactly into small areas. Another bonus is the "restaurant-style" desk length arms that let the occupant pull up closer to the table. Additional features of the transport chair include the cup holder attached to the front arm, seat belt for added safety, and multiple pocketed back that is great for key ring, billfold or iPod, cell phone, drinking bottle, and identification tag.
- Travel light and make outings easier with our ultralight transport chair
- This durable transport chair weighs less than 15 lbs. (6 kg)
- The compact design folds up easily for travel and storage
- Convenient carrying handles on the seat
- Restaurant-style permanent armrests for sitting closer to tables and desks
- Soft nylon upholstery
- 8" rear wheels
- Made of high-grade aluminum
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- One of the best transport wheelchairs offered by Allegro Medical.
- Optional CARRY BAG available.
- Lightweight - only 14.8 lbs (17 lbs. with footrests).
- 6" front caster wheels, 8" rear wheels.
- Seat Width: 19"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Distance from Floor: 18"
- Arm Height from Seat: 8.5"
- Arm Height from Floor: 26.5"
- Overall Height: 34"
- Overall Width - Opened: 22.75"
- Overall Width - Closed: 8"
- Overall Height - Closed/Folded: 28"
- Weight: 14.8 lbs. (footrests removed)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Click here to see or order the optional heavy-duty nylon CARRY BAG with shoulder strap shown below.
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
Ultralight Transport Chair - 19" wide seat is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Ultralight Transport Chair - 19" wide seat
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
My elder brother currently has a ProBasics transport chair which is leaving black marks on the carpet. I want one that has non marking wheels. Does this have non marking wheels?
Asked on Dec 6, 2011 1:07:45 PM by CeeCee from SC
3 people had the same question
I have light tan carpets and there are no black marks from the wheels on this chair.
Answered on Jun 27, 2013 2:50:15 PM by luvsiamezcatz from RI
3 people found this helpful
Helpful | Report
Part Number(s): 777 0169 08, 777 0169 07, 777 500127 04, 777 500127 03
Mfg Part Number(s): MDS808200F3B, MDS808200F3R, MDS808200F3BK, MDS808200F3S
Scrip Part Number(s): 777 0169 07, 777 0169 08, 777 500127 03, 777 500127 04
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.