Nova Comet 330 Deluxe Lightweight Transport Wheelchair-
Average Customer Rating(22 ratings)
- 12" flat-free rear wheels provide more comfortable ride
- Hand brakes provide optimum safety and control
- Lightweight aluminum frame makes loading easier
- Red and blue color options available as well as additional footrest
Nova Comet 330 Lightweight Transport Chair w/hand brakes
Travel in style with the Nova Super Lightweight Colored Comet Transport Wheelchair. The Nova Comet 330 weighs in at only 19 lbs without footrests (22 lbs including footrests), this aluminum patient transfer chair is much lighter than a standard steel wheelchair - making lifting easier for the care provider. The quick release fold-down back allows the Nova Comet to fit compactly into small areas. Comfortable padded black cloth material is re-enforced to prevent stretching and ripping. The Super Lightweight design is a great alternative to heavier wheelchairs and standard transport chairs.
About the Nova Comet 330 Transport Wheelchair
- Lightweight - only 22lb.
- 8" front casters
- Fixed full-length arms
- Quick release fold-down back
- Premium padded upholstery and armrests
- Locking rear wheels
- Removable hemi-spaced swing away footrests
- Non-skid footplates w/heel loops
- Blue or red metallic finish for added style
- Weight capacity - 275 pounds
- Sealed bearings
- Lifetime warranty
- One of the best transport wheelchairs offered by Allegro Medical
Nova Comet 330 Specifications
- Seat Width: 19"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Distance from Floor: 20"
- Arm Height from Seat: 12"
- Arm Height from Floor: 30"
- Overall Height: 39.5"
- Overall Width - Opened: 24"
- Overall Width - Closed: 9.5"
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
Nova Comet 330 Deluxe Lightweight Transport Wheelchair is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Nova Comet 330 Deluxe Lightweight Transport Wheelchair
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Asked on May 29, 2016 5:25:42 PM by Don from Roanoke, VA
3 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 777 0083 01, 777 0083 11
Mfg Part Number(s): 330B, 330R
Scrip Part Number(s): 777 0083 11, 777 0083 01
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.