Drive Aluminum Rollator Walker with 6" Wheels & Padded Seat-
Average Customer Rating(36 ratings)
- Easy to use loop locks
- 6" casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Removable padded backrest for added comfort and safety
- Ergonomic handles are easy to grip
Drive Aluminum Rollator
The Drive Aluminum Rollator is a terrific aid for people with limited mobility. The special lever lock on the rolling Rollator protects fingers from "snapback" injuries when brake is released. The design is durable with wrap-around welds for reinforced strength and support. The Rollator comes with a zippered pouch that can be mounted under the seat. Handle height adjustable. Easy, one-hand folding. 6-inch casters with soft-grip tires give greater traction and mobility both indoors and outdoors.
- 6" black, non marring casters with soft grip tires are ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Comes with new seamless padded seat (14" x 14") with zippered pouch under seat.
- Removable, hinged, padded backrest can be folded up or down as necessary.
- Comes standard w/carry pouch.
- Easy to use loop locks.
- Ergonomic handles are easy to grip and are adjustable in height.
- Cerated Brakes.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Handle Height: 32" - 37"
- Unit Dimensions: 24.5" (W) x 27.5" (L)
- Seat Dimensions: 12" (W) x 20" (H) x 14" (D)
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight: 16 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
- Warranty Limited Lifetime
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Drive Aluminum Rollator Walker with 6" Wheels & Padded Seat
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Is it possible to get a brake spring to repair a lost one?
Asked on Jun 13, 2012 3:33:33 PM by honeybee from Missouri
13 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 776 0151 12, 776 0151 01, 776 0151 02
Mfg Part Number(s): R726RD, R726BL, R726BK
Scrip Part Number(s): 776 0151 12, 776 0151 02, 776 0151 01
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.