I-Class Adult Paddle Walker-
Average Customer Rating(5 ratings)
- 300 pound User capacity
- Compatible with most Invacare walker accessories
- Lightweight, wide, deep aluminum frame
- PVC handgrips for comfort and long-lasting wear
Invacare I-Class Adult Paddle Walker
AllegroMedical.com offers the Invacare I-Class Adult Paddle Walker features a wide, deep frame with a large number of height adjustments and a composite lower side brace for added stability. This walker is light and easy to lift and maneuver. The paddle release mechanism makes folding and closing the walker easy and is ideal for users with dexterity issues. This walker has a 300lbs weight capacity.
- Composite lower side brace stiffens walker frame and adds stability.
- Folding mechanisms are easy to reach from a seated position.v
- Lighter and easier to lift and maneuver.
- PVS handgrips wear longer and provide greater comfort .
- Walkers fold easily for transport or storage.
- Height adjustable: 30 3/8" to 37 3/8"
- Patient Height: 5' 3" to 6' 4"
- Overall Depth: 17"
- Folded thickness: 4"
- Product Weight: 5 lbs. 13 oz.
- Patient Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Width inside Hand grips: 17"
- Width inside Base Legs: 19 1/2"
- Lifetime Warranty
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
I-Class Adult Paddle Walker
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 776 5043
Mfg Part Number(s): 6291-1
Scrip Part Number(s): 776 5043
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.